Are you wondering if you are getting the best return on investment from your current cleaning service? Sometimes it is easier to stay with what you know than make the change. You may find that you are wasting money and resource and as in our own lives when we ‘compare the market’ impressive savings and efficiencies can be made.
At 3Way we offer a comprehensive service, and this starts with our 3 Step Check. This is a FREE service and a no obligation process we can deliver with a simple site visit and follow up.
1. Review your current cleaning programme
- Comprehensive assessment of all your existing cleaning service either contracted or in house
- Identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings
- Look at your processes and policies and suggest improvements where possible
- Assess your current equipment and cleaning materials and advice on cost saving alternatives and greener solutions to help with your net zero status
2. Rectification programme
- If you like what you hear we can put a plan together to make changes and support the implementation
- We will handle the handover from your incumbent so there is no extra work for you
- This can include training your existing staff where needed
- We can recommend alternative suppliers of cleaning materials and equipment to achieve cost savings and efficiencies for you
- We can regularly audit your systems to demonstrate savings moving forward
3. Review and Follow up
- Report on effective delivery of rectification plans and promised cost savings to you
- Ensure ongoing improvement across your whole cleaning operation is monitored
- Assist with carbon footprint reporting via cleaning protocols and innovation of systems
- Offer a transparent view on lean cost effective operation to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- We have over 40 years experience of cleaning and support services
- We are about to achieve Net Zero status and so as part of your customers’ supply chain, we can contribute to your carbon footprint reduction too. More and more clients are making this part of their selection criteria
- We offer a living wage too all our staff and are committed to supporting our teams as part of our working family
Give us a call we might surprise and delight you.