Aldi, well established in Germany, opened its first store in the UK in 1990. It is now the United Kingdoms 5th largest supermarket chain and listed The Times Top 100 Graduate employers.
Aldi plans to invest £1bn in the UK with the continued expansion of 1200 stores by 2025 to support the British shopper.
We have found that Aldi’s reputation for discounted and reduce cost for each customer is founded on exacting requirements, attention to detail and extremely high standards. Poor quality is not an option.
In 1996 3Way was invited to provide high quality, effective, and best value cleaning service to the Grays' local store. Within two years, this had increased to include 11 more Aldi facilities in London and Essex.
In 2000 3Way were asked to evolve its service offering and commence work at the Chelmsford RDC – Regional Distribution Centre. Our determination to deliver support that enhances, preserves, and provides a safe working environment to each customer, its guests, and people, was put to the test.
While working in an efficient and effective environment, our purpose is to ensure that the facility and aisles remain clean and clear throughout each shift and provide a finishing schedule that ensures the reset of every section ready for the following operating period.
Our processes allow us to effectively evidence performance daily, even on a shift by shift schedule basis. These can then be monitored in real-time by 3Way Management and its customer.
Planning and the continued application of a common-sense approach, 3Way developed the skills and expertise to guarantee that each aspect of the facility was attended to by trained operatives. We ensure that each operative has the necessary skills and the resources to undertake each task safely and achieves the precise standards required.
Adapting our support and consistently assessing our services has allowed 3Way to regularly evaluate our performance and pass the efficiencies to our customer, Aldi.
Our Aldi support offerings include:
- Establish a planned safe schedule for cleaning and aisle support.
- Develop an effective CIWM lead trained waste segregation management team.
- Provide ROSPA certified infection control operatives.
- Trained IPAF operatives for high level and access restricted works.
- Window cleaning and external fabric cleaning technicians.
- Sort funshings, fabric and carpet cleaning.
- M30 trained floor cleaning operatives.
- Gardening and external care operaives.
- BPCA trained pest control prevent preventative advice to all 3Way teams
- Supply of MHE training and provide certified trainer and certification.
Listening intently and assessing each particular facilities needs has resulted in a 25-year continued partnership. We are privileged to provide a varied range of support to various ALDI RDC regions in the UK and by our sister company 3Way Services Corp in the United States.